PlantWeb University is a free online learning center that facilitates your understanding and evaluation of new ways to improve project, process, and plant performance. PlantWeb University offers dozens of courses, white papers and other resources and provides a flexible, convenient way to learn about new automation technologies and how they can affect your operation’s bottom line.
Over 40 courses are available, and more on the way, each course takes only about 15 minutes to complete.
Tailored to the needs of engineers and technical management, the courses are brief and an optional quiz lets you review what you have learned and earn Reward Points to exchange for valuable gifts. You can learn anytime, anywhere, and you do not even have to be an Emerson customer.
Course topics include:
- Selecting process-automation networks
- Planning and implementing a fieldbus project
- Using wireless technology in process automation
- Choosing and engineering safety instrumented systems
- Evaluating improvement opportunities with OEE
- Streamlining maintenance
- Improving quality, throughput and availability
- Reducing operating costs
Start learning today – All it takes is a few minutes and an Internet connection, so grab that cup of coffee and log-on!