Industrial Regulator Technician
This 3-day course is designed primarily for technicians responsible for the installation and maintenance of regulators and relief valves. Emphasizing hands-on training, this course teaches students to install, troubleshoot, and adjust regulators and relief valves.
Students who complete this course will be able to perform maintenance on regulators and relief valve, and troubleshoot field problems.
- Control Valve & Regulator Overview
- Application/Considerations Survey
- Fundamentals of Self-Operated Regulators
- Fundamentals of Pilot-Operated Regulators
- Fundamentals of Over & Under Pressure Protection
- Over/Under Pressure & Vacuum Devices
- Principles of Tank Blanketing & Vapor Recovery
- Installation Practices/Failure & Stability/Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting “Bugged” Equipment
June 24-26, 2014- Mansfield, MA (8:00 AM Start Time)
$2,010 per person (price includes lunches and equipment costs)