Gas Regulator Troubleshooting
This 3-day course is designed primarily for technicians with responsibility for installing, maintaining and troubleshooting gas regulators.
This course provides intensive hands-on training using the same regulators that are commonly used in the field. Actual gas regulator problems are simulated in the workshops, challenging the student to efficiently diagnose problems and restore the regulator to proper operation.
Students who complete this course will be able to:
- Efficiently and safely troubleshoot common regulator operational performance problems.
- Understand the influence of the service environment on regulator performance.
- Understand the importance of correct installation procedures.
- Understand the role of correct sizing as it impacts regulator performance.
- Perform maintenance on regulators and relief valves.
- Troubleshoot field problems.
- Review Self & Pilot Operated Regulators Operating Principles
- Regulator Sizing Procedures
- Installation Practices
- Regulator Failure Analysis
- Regulator Stability
- Regulator Troubleshooting Principles & Procedures
Gas Regulator Technician (1100) Training Class or 2+ years experience with regulators.
February 18-20, 2014 – McKinney, TX
April 8-10, 2014 – McKinney, TX
June 10-12, 2014 – Marshalltown, IA
August 26-28, 2014 – Marshalltown, IA
Emerson Process Management Facilities in McKinney, TX & Marshalltown, IA
$1,950 per person